Being a well established-organization, we are engaged in providing a distinguished range of Asphalt Drum Mixing Plant.
In order to make sure quality, this plant is tested by our quality controllers using different quality parameters. This plant is widely used for the manufacturing of asphalt, macadam & road-stone. The offered plant is manufactured using high-quality raw material and cutting-edge technology in synchronization with the set industry standards. Features:
- Excellent performance
- Longer functional life
- High functionality
Four Bin Feeder:
- The dryer is accurately fabricated to ensure proper heating of aggregates with minimum heat loss. Specially designed flights lift and cascade the aggregate to reduce the final moisture content to 0.5% (by weight). It is supported on steel rollers through steel tires with idlers and guide rollers and is provided with the segmented driving sprocket. A fully automatic high-pressure auto jet burner is mounted at one end of the drum. The discharge chute design discharges heated aggregate directly onto the loadout conveyor.
- It is of single chassis construction. At each Bin a radial gate is provided which can be opened in any position to regulate the aggregate flow. Individual endless belts are provided below the gates to discharge material onto the gathering belt.
- A single-deck vibrating screen is provided on the slinger conveyor to remove oversize aggregate received from the 4-bin feeder
Load Out Conveyor:
- An inclined conveyor mounted on idlers receives aggregate from the gathering conveyor and feeds it to the drye.
- Mixed aggregate from the dryer drum is discharged on an inclined conveyor provided with a hydraulic hopper at the delivery end for feeding the Mix into Tippers.
Multi Cyclone Exhaust:
- One/Two Bitumen Tanks of 15/20/30 MT capacity each are provided, fabricated from steel plates with 50 mm glass wool insulation, manhole, thermocouples, etc. Bitumen is pumped to the dryer drum through pipe lines. Tanks are fitted with independent on-off type burners.
- The dust collection system consists of enclosed multiple cyclones, exhaust fan and chimney
- Fabricated from steel plates, it feeds the required quantity of mineral to the drum
- A fully automatic control panel with feather touch controls is provided for controlling the quantity and quality of production with the operator sitting in Air-conditioned comfort.
- All systems are completely synchronized with automatic / manual control of burners, load cells, mix temperature, cold feed / mineral / bitumen proportions, etc. Manual control is possible through over-ride system. Adequate safety measures are adopted to avoid overloading, short-circuit, etc.
- One LDO Tank of 2000 / 4000 Ltrs. Capacity is provided with each plant
- Wet type air pollution control system
- Bag house filter system
- Hot mix storage silo
- Portable plants