We make Concrete VDF Machine
consists of a Double Beam Screed Vibrator, a Power Trowel cum Floater, Vacuum Dewatering Pump and Groove Cutting Machine There are certain advantages of using de watering systems over normal concrete slabs. It reduces the water cement ratio compared to the normal concrete slabs.It increases the tensile strength of the floor.There is also a rise in abrasion resistance when Vacuum Dewatering System are used faster initial strength gain in case where de watering systems are usedDouble Beam Screed Vibrator:
Vacuum Dewatering Pump 5 HP:
- Double Beam Screed Vibrators are used to give a uniform flooring to the Concrete Flooring
- The heavy weight removes any external air bubbles of the RCC flooring.
- The difference in superior compaction is seen by the heavy weight it eludes.
Power Trowel Cum Floater:
- Vacuum Dewatering Pump is used to suck all the air bubbles that may have trapped during the laying of the concrete.
- It allows the cement to come up to upper layers and hence gives a superior strength to the floor.
- The three mats: filter mat, suction mat and top mat, these mates do not allow cement to come up but only sucks the extra water.
- Power Trowel Floater cum trowel is powered by 3 HP geared motor and is used to give a superior finishing to the Concrete Flooring. The gear box is heavy duty and sturdy designed for rough Indian conditions.
- The dish used for finishing is 3mm thick and is very important to maintain a long life.
- This machine also works as a trowel for best finished floor. Conversation from floater to trowel is very easy.